The Villager quilt is inspired by the importance of coming together to lend a helping hand, and of being able to lean on one another. The design reflects how “villagers” link arms and surround their community members in times of need. It is a call to remember our shared humanity and responsibility to care for our fellow villagers, in ways both big and small.
This versatile design, while looking complex, has simple, standard construction and is a quick sew.
More about the Villager pattern:
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate, and difficulty depends on which variation you are making. While only basic quilting skills are required for any variation, each involves its own level of organization and attention paid to ensure color placement is accurate. From easiest to hardest is: Two-Tone, Standard, then Scrappy.
- Tips provided for handling blocks’ bias edges
- Instructions for Wall, Baby, Throw, Twin, Queen & King sizes included
- Instructions for three variations: Two-Tone, Standard & Scrappy (fat quarter friendly)
- Yardage width-of-fabric & fat quarter cutting diagrams help with efficient cutting and get you sewing sooner, with labels to help keep you organized
- Coloring sheet to help get you started, with sample mockups for inspiration
- Downloadable PDF