Mountain Horizon Pattern | Paper Copy by Lo and Behold Stitchery
Availability: 4 in stock
This is a block based, beginner friendly pattern that is great for solids, prints and scraps! Mix and match fabrics to create unique block combinations and a beautiful modern quilt.
- fat quarter, 1/4 yard and 1/2 yard friendly
- 5 sizes: Baby (45” square), Small Throw (45” x 60”), Square Throw (60” square), Large Throw (60” x 75”) and Queen (90” x 105”)
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan you quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner; skills include strip piecing, half square triangles, flying geese and an accurate 1/4″ seam
- If using yardage, the width of fabric (WOF) should be at least 42″. If it is less than 42″, you may need more yardage. If using 1/8 yard cuts, you will need the entire 4.5″. Fat Eighth = 9″ x 21″‘ Fat Quarter = 18″ x 21″